Have you just set up a business? Or you’ve had a business for a while but have no clue about online visibility? What if your business is brick and mortar, do you still need to be online? Do you really need thousands of followers before you can achieve any success in your business? You want to reach customers on social media but you can’t afford to hire anyone to do it for you? If this sounds like you, let’s change this, right now.
The biggest issue most small businesses have is visibility to the right people. Yes, you can be visible on every social media platform but if you’re not visible to your target audience, you’re not going to achieve much.
The “So You’ve Got A Business” programme (valued at $555) covers all the tools and methods you will need to increase visibility and reach more customers for your business, such as:
- Identifying your target audience
- Google My Business
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Groups
- Facebook Lives
- Customer Loyalty / Retention Programmes
- 90-day marketing strategy customised for your business
- 30-day content strategy customised for your business
- Website management and SEO
- Scheduling tools for social media
- For a brief sample of what you will be receiving, here’s a post I wrote on 52 Ways to Break Visibility Barriers for Small Businesses
- FREE Weekly one-to-one sessions via Facebook audio or Voxer (valued at $111)
- Daily assignments and motivations via email (valued at $333)
- Featured business at Social Media Two Cents (valued at $35)
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED TO COMMIT TO THIS?
- No more than an hour a day for 30 days
WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Increased leads and revenue for your business
- Better networking skills for social media
- Knowing which social media platform is best for your business
- A clearer understanding of social media for your business
All of the above for $111 FOR A LIMITED TIME. Imagine that. It’s a small investment compared to the ROI you can make from what is listed in “So You’ve Got A Business.”
But Google search has all this information for free, correct? Sure, it does. If you value time over money, you’re going to spend countless hours trying to identify what you need and fix the problems you are having. You could also hire someone to do all of this for you but that will cost you anything from $500 to $1,500 per month.
“So You’ve Got A Business” is about you saving time and having enough time to focus on what matters most, keeping your customers happy.
Are you ready to increase sales and become more visible? Let’s go.
So You’ve Got a Business